“There is no system of either education, politics, or religion, which ought to be excepted from the severest scrutiny of the human mind, or the closest examination which the human faculties can bestow on it.”—Palmer, Elihu, Principles of Nature p. 207
These pages constitute my journey to develop the critical faculties of my mind. They are presented in chronological order. Additional notes can be found in the discussion pages.
- Incompatible Premises
- Original Sin
- Fallen Angels
- The Book of Proverbs
- With God on Our Side
- The Bible Unearthed I II III IV
- Death is Not Final
- American Radical
- The Unbelievers
- Jesus Camp
- God Loves Uganda
- Focus on Reasoning, Not on Belief
- The Scriptural Basis for a Geocentric Cosmology
- The Bible is Pro-Choice
- A Prayer For My Daughter
- On Religious Fanaticism
The next evolutionary steps in our system of money.
Inadequate representation is a source of a lot of problems in our government. The first amendment proposed on the Bill of Rights would have guaranteed proper representation, but it was never ratified.
Corrupt representation is another source of problems in our government.
Additional documentaries that are worth consideration.
- The Atomic States of America
- House of Numbers
- Recycling is a Waste of Time
- Environmentalism is the New Religion
- Intelligence Squared Debates
- College Conspiracy - The Next Bubble
- Why Are Glasses So Expensive
- Feeling the Darkness
- Louis Theroux
These are some shows that take a critical look at what is going on in the world.